Join our team at SkinBase
We have a full time position available for an experienced and qualified Beauty Trainer. This position will be based at our Stoke on Trent office, as well as in the field. The ideal candidate will be experienced and qualified in beauty therapy, confident with computers and self-sufficient. You must hold a minimum training qualification of PTLLS (or equivalent) and have experience in training clients with varying levels of competency. You will be able to manage your own training diary with ease and be confident chatting to potential clients on the phone, to build relationships with the Therapists, salons and spas that we train.
Thrive to Maintain Excellent Service
We have a fantastic reputation for our customer service and training, therefore we require a professional, sociable Trainer who will thrive to maintain the excellent service that we are known for. Full product training will be provided. Be part of an Award-Winning Team delivering great products with great training.
- Must have a PTTLS qualification (or equivalent).
- You must hold a current driver’s licence and be prepared to travel for training.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Strong administrative/analytical skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate as a team and autonomously.
- Great customer service skills.
Experience with Microdermabrasion, IPL and Radio Frequency would be advantageous.
How to apply?
Sounds like it’s for you? If you are passionate about skin and educating therapists we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Your covering letter should outline why you would be great for this role. Your ability to talk and present during training sessions will be extremely important so if you prefer you can send us a short video instead of a covering letter.