ServiceMake sure your service is top notch. How do you greet your clients? Is your offering professional? Is your salon welcoming? Covid has become a convenient excuse for sloppy service in many areas of life. We can still provide excellent service while staying safe.
- Look at ways you can improve on the service you are giving.
- Make sure your clients always have your full attention
- They come to you to feel amazing, make sure your customer service provides that as well as your treatment services
- Keep in touch with your regular clients and offer complimentary services.
ImageWalk through the front door of your salon with a critical eye. If you struggle to do this, ask someone you trust to do it for you.Is your interior calming and soothing? Spruce up the exterior with paint and plants. If it’s an option, hire a friendly receptionist to greet your clients, good front of house staff are worth their weight in gold to your business.How is your online presence – and how is your own appearance? Do these things reflect the image you want to achieve? Keep everything fresh and up-to-date.
CommunicationCommunication is key to a successful business. It is top of our list here at SkinBase. Keeping clients updated is so important. Don’t leave them out in the cold not knowing what to expect. Don’t assume everyone has got the message either. Let clients know about any changes in procedure.
- Send appointment reminders
- Thank them for visiting
- Let them know how to rebook
- Remind them to rebook
- Send information about treatments and keep them updated with what you do – and what you offer.